Wednesday 6 November 2013

Paper Bag Garland


Next up for my Thanksgiving Decorations, Paper Bag Garland.

I was hoping to find a fun and simple decoration that I could hang up on our piano. The kids had fun helping my with this one too.  Little A had a blast helping glue on the paper pieces and threading the hemp string through the holes.





 The pumpkin was created using the same scallop circles that I used for the Turkey Place Cards and were also done in the burnt orange color with a red distressing done to the edges.  I placed one flat onto the paper bag and then folded three more in half before hot glueing them onto the center, holding in place until the glue hardened.

The paper was a scrap pack that came with some fun Harvest colors and patterns. It made it a lot easier to put them all together nicely and made them coordinate.


No comments:

Post a Comment